All of our projects start with a complementary site visit with you and our Designer on your property. From there, you will receive a project proposal that details the project, including a budget and proposed schedule. When you are ready to move forward with the project, we will be pleased to get to work and bring life to your land so you can begin to enjoy it right away. Contact us to book a complementary site visit.
Our Specialties include...
- Garden, forest orchard and shoreline care
- Edible/ medicinal gardens
- Tree and shrub pruning
- Land revitalization and clean-up
- Ecological landscape design and creation
- Permaculture design and creation
- Community and children's gardens
- Unique garden art and lighting
- Container/ small space gardens
- Wildlife/ pollinator-friendly native landscapes
- Erosion and water flow management
- English country and rock gardens
- Landscape consultation
Garden and Land Care
Our land care program is customized to suit your needs.
- Our team can tend to your mature perennial garden throughout the season including weeding, feeding, controlling spreading plants, removing invasive species, edging, raking, dead-heading, spring/ fall clean-up, pruning and mulching.
- If you need forest care or trail creation and maintenance our Forest Technicians can help.
- Our Gardeners can plant and maintain your vegetable garden organically so you can enjoy fresh produce at your door.
- If you've got a plan in mind, we can offer assistance under your guidance for low-impact garden and land care projects.
- Our designer offers personalized consultations if you want to learn more about caring for your land.
- As a bonus - clients who sign on to our monthly land care program receive landscape consultation with our Designer as needed free of charge.
The frequency of visits, tasks, team size, and specialties will be tailored to you. Options range from weekly to bi-monthly visits by a team are led by our designer with a team that could include gardeners, forest technicians and land care assistants according to your needs. If your land requires one-time maintenance, our team can help with that too.
Garden and land care projects begin with a complementary site visit. From there, you will receive a proposal with a quote, suggested schedule and project details. Contact us to book a complementary site visit with our designer so you can enjoy your land to the fullest.
Project Design and Creation
Let us revitalize your land and make your garden dreams a reality! Our Designer will work with you to create a sustainable landscape design that is personalized to your needs, ideas and dreams. When you want to go from design to reality, we'll be pleased to schedule you in.
Our Design Consultation is a quick design. It includes a 1-2 hour meeting with our designer wherein we create a plan for your landscape together. You will be provided with a rough sketch, proposal and quote once the consultation is complete.
Our Design Package is a personalized design created for you as a long-term vision for your landscape. Your design will include three visits with our Designer throughout the process. All design packages include design drawings, a plant list with photos and descriptions and a detailed project proposal (including scope of work, ecological benefits, labour/ materials, proposed schedule and quote).
Contact Caitlin to explore your ideas.
Consultation and Education
Whether you're a seasoned gardener or land steward who just needs a little support or a novice, this option could be right for you. Spend some time with our Designer on your land. Bring your unanswered questions, mystery plants and creature quandaries.
As a permaculture designer and participatory educator with a background in ecology, Caitlin has many helpful tips and tricks up her sleeve. She's a lifelong learner and can find the answer to (almost) any question. One-hour Consultations include a follow-up document detailing recommendations, as well as additional resources as needed.
Contact us to discuss your project and book your complementary site visit
We want our services to positively impact as many people as possible. Ask about sliding scale and barter options if needed.